HandsOn Network invites you to join our live, virtual studio audience for America's Sunday Supper, moderated by Juan Williams of Fox News.
· What: In celebration of the 25th anniversary of the MLK Day holiday America's Sunday Supper brings national civic leaders and celebrities together to discuss how each of us can continue the work of Dr. King by addressing critical needs in our communities.
· Who: Arianna Huffington, The Huffington Post; NBA legend and NBA Global Ambassador, Dikembe Mutombo; Legendary Olympian and UN Ambassador, Carl Lewis; S. Leo Chiang, producer and director of "A Village Called Versailles"; Barton Seaver, Esquire Chef of the Year 2009 and National Geographic Fellow; Michelle Nunn of Points of Light Institute and HandsOn Network and Robert Egger, DC Central Kitchen.
· When: January 16 at 6:00 p.m. EDT.
· How: Join the discussion live at www.HandsOnNetwork.org. Your questions could become a part of the live studio conversation!
· Share: Embed the code on your blog or website.
Hosting is easy! Gather your friends, family and community members at a coffee shop, restaurant, community center or home; use the conversation starters and toolkit provided by HandsOn Network, share your Sunday Supper with your Facebook community, and get the discussion started in your neighborhood.
Get Free Stuff! Not only will you bring your neighbors together to discuss and address the issues important to your community, but as a host you get receive a free "I'm a Leader" t-shirt and the have the opportunity to win great prizes that can help you continue your work; like a new Flip Camera to use to share your volunteer experience, a free registration to the National Conference on Volunteering and Service and more. (*Eligibility based on registration of your Sunday Supper and completion of theSunday Supper Organizer Report.)