- 2 Sixth graders make quilts and donates them to a pediatric unit and neonatal intensive care unit
- Another youth and a friend hosted a bake sale with a goal of raising $500 to go toward buying a cow for a village that desperately needed one. Their bake sale was such a huge hit they raised close to $2,000 and were able to buy several cows instead.
- "Meagan" helped a struggling mother of three provide a Christmas for her family. She raised $950 for the single mother, and bought, wrapped and delivered presents to the woman's home.
- Romanian Scouts collected 2 truckloads of clothes and other essentials for victims of a flood.
- A quarter of a million students of Israel’s public-religious school network took part in “Good Deeds Day.” They cleaned public parks and playgrounds, collected food for the needy, or ran after the elderly offering help in carrying their bags.
Israel Nation News