Here's twelve of the suggested "Ways to Make A Difference:"
- Seniors love your artwork! Brighten walls – and smiles – at the local senior center.
- Got a favorite game? Teach it to younger kids.
- Win brownie points! Organize canned goods at home and take extras to a food pantry.
- It’s your birthday! Give a gift to someone in need.
- Share your lemonade stand $$$ with your favorite worthy cause!
- How about a toy drive for kids stuck in the hospital?
- Compost your fruit and veggie scraps…and watch your garden BLOOM!
- Help save a gazillion disposable water bottles…reusable bottles rule!
- Save a tree! Use both sides of your notebook paper.
- Whip up your favorite yummy snack and present it to a soup kitchen!
- Love history? Visit folks at the senior center and ask about the amazing things they’ve witnessed.
- Want to change the world? Practice random acts of kindness.