Afghans for Peace (AFP) is an alliance of Afghans from various ethnic, religious, socio-economic, cultural, and political backgrounds with a united vision for a democratic, all inclusive, just and peaceful Afghanistan. AFP consists of students, professionals, community leaders, and socio-politically aware activists.
The mission of Afghans for Peace is to mobilize Afghans world-wide (internal and abroad) to take a firm stance against war and occupation in Afghanistan and demand Afghan people be allowed their right to self determination. To achieve our vision, we call for the following:
- NO TO WAR AND OCCUPATION
- NO TO VIOLENCE AND EXTREMISM
- NO TO ISLAMOPHOBIA AND RACISM
- YES TO RESTORATIVE JUSTICE
- YES TO REPARATIONS
- YES TO JUST AND HUMANE GOVERNANCE
- YES TO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- YES TO SOVEREIGNTY OF AFGHANISTAN
Source: Afghans for Peace website.