Volunteer foster trainers:
- Provide indoor shelter, food, water, grooming, care and humane treatment to meet the basic needs of the puppy
- Attend training classes and socialization outing with the puppy as scheduled and follow CFS training guidelines and protocol
- Promote the mission of CFS by providing community education regarding disability awareness and service dog information as the opportunities arise when out in public with their service dog puppy
- Financial responsibility for any and all food, supplies and veterinary care the puppy requires while in their care; they may seek sponsors for this support.
- Understand that the puppy belongs to CFS and the requirement to relinquish the puppy and any equipment or supplies belonging to the program immediately upon notice.