Monday, April 1, 2013

A Lab For Kids to Create a Future

Another Pollination Project find: 

"As a fifth grade school teacher in a public elementary school in Brandenton, Florida, Ed Hashey’s mission is to “ build an army of Urban Planners within the mindset of my students.”  Ed was a huge inspiration to us- he said that rather than retiring from his work in engineering and design, he went back to school to earn a degree in education and become a classroom teacher.  His project is to create a working energy research laboratory where students can build any scale model solution they want- such as creating plant-based bio filtration systems, methane manure digesters, portable wind generators, and much more.   TPP funds will be used for some of the supplies for the energy research laboratory."

1 comment:

  1. Hello my dear viewers, i will say to the world to celebrate with me on this numerous testimony, i never believe i could ever get rid of this horrible disease until one fateful day,my story and appreciation goes to Dr.hazim usman the powerful great doctor that help me to cure my HIV/AIDS disease from my life,he is truly a truthful man with high herbs power's he uses on saving people's life, just a few days back i came in contact with Dr.hazim which many individuals have testify so much about of his kind work, so i decided and contacted him quickly because the disease was almost at the last minute of taking my life, i have tried all remedies from several physicians from hospitals but none could help me apart from Dr.hazim who finally cure my HIV/AIDS disease, i was amazed and overwhelmed when the doctor confirmed me negative in the same hospital i have been before,i wish to anyone that is sick today and want healing to please contact this doctor called usmandrhazim@gmail.com so if you have any problem like HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS,HEPATITIS B, DIABETIC,or call +2348032140659. thanks sir

    ReplyDelete