- To build up and expand our interactive website as the focus for a global community of people whose spiritual practice is grateful living.
- To provide a unifying ethic that demonstrates we are not separate one from another, in an age of globalization that undermines our ethics and sense of worldwide community.
- To offer workshops and retreats that increase people's awareness of gratefulness as a tool for personal healing and compassion towards others, a lifelong practice.
- To partner with other organizations who want to explore how gratefulness can transform and energize their own work and mission.
- To support local groups studying the practice of grateful living.
- To demonstrate the interconnectedness between gratefulness and the healthy flow of resources in a spirit of sufficiency.
- To promote public awareness of gratefulness as a power for change in areas such as ecology, religious tolerance, and intergenerational respect.