Monday, September 8, 2014

A Full Moon Mediation for Peace

During this time of peace disruption, it seems wise for those who seek a better world join in a full moon prayer and meditation today.   From Full Moon Meditation:

"Imagine, if you will, the world at the time of the full moon, with people from around the world sharing in meditation. A massive global intent is manifest in human hearts and minds, an expression of human will to serve in a spiritual sense. Each meditating unit adds to the network, adds to the focus. Like a series of radio telescopes focused on a particular part of the night sky, the worldwide meditation network focuses on the unimpeded relationship between sun and moon, and through that to the opportunity this time presents for unimpeded relationship between the soul and the human heart and mind, between humanity and sources of spiritual light, love and power."
With that thought, we add these prayers for your full moon meditation:
Prayer For Peace
I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship.
I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings.
My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you.
Let us work together for unity and love.
 - Mahatma Gandi
Peace Chant
Peace be to the East!  Peace be to the West!
Peace be to the North!  Peace be to the South!
Peace be above!  Peace be below!
Peace be to all creatures of this universe!
Peace be everywhere.
 - Sri Swami Sivananda




No comments:

Post a Comment