Mingtong Gu is the founder of the Chi Center, based at the Center for Wisdom Healing Qigong in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Wisdom healing is the key phrase for today. With that, the Daily Prism will feature 3 easy how to videos for the next three days on simple techniques for Qigong.
From the Chi Center:
With the Wisdom Healing Qigong and Conscious Aging Series, you will:
- learn simple tools to regain energy, enhance health, and improve wellbeing
- rediscover ageless, joyful living by connecting with the potent life force you were born with
- improve your vitality and resilience with easy and accessible practices
- contribute to the new paradigm of aging consciously, creating a memorable legacy, and facing the challenges of dying with dignity and peace
- reduce your dependency on medications, on others, and diminish physical limitations
- connect with a community of supportive and like-minded people
- make a meaningful contribution to the wellbeing of yourself, others, and the world – especially needed in these uncertain times
- experience living a deeper and more purpose-filled life through inner reflection and self-empowerment
Welcome the healing potential within through chanting the healing sound of Haola (from Wisdom Healing Qigong). Haola means “All is Well and so be it!” You are born with the ultimate goodness of life and harmony within. Throughout each moment of life — even through worry, illness, injury — on the deepest level, our body, mind and heart can activate this aliveness.