From One World in Dialogue:
One World Bearing Witness is a free 24-hour online, global/local, live, participatory, healing ritual for humanity that brings us together in Unity and Difference.
Our intention is to stir the hope and courage of humanity and create a space between us in which our painful and often long-standing divisions can be held and seen from the depth of our nonseparation and interconnectedness. This is a small but essential step toward developing a ground together from which a new will toward cooperation and action can arise.
From December 2nd to 3rd, using the latest interactive video technology, we will go on a profound journey with thousands of concerned, caring people worldwide through seven ritual cycles offered by spiritual leaders, revered elders, community activists, visionary artists, and transformational tricksters from all directions on this planet to bear witness and to take a stand for the Light in the face of Darkness.
You are InvitedDuring this 24-hour online vigil, you will travel virtually from the Philippines to Hawai’i, from the Canadian plains to the African desert, touching down on “acupuncture points” on the body of our wounded world where you can participate in healing rituals and ceremonies guided by courageous individuals who offer to transform our divisions by working for a deeper reconciliation and peace.
Your hosts, Dr. Thomas Steininger and Dr. Elizabeth Debold, will introduce you to wisdom keepers from many lineages who will guide you into a deep recognition that we are not separate, and your hosts will also provide you with a seat in ceremony circles around the world where ritual holders are working to heal critical divisions in the human psyche and family.
We welcome you to participate in any or all of the 24-hours, as long as you feel drawn to take part.
You can bear witness and take part by:
- Meditating with gifted spiritual teachers and practitioners from different traditions,
- Realizing the remarkable depth of Oneness in a global meditation field,
- Sitting with different communities and elders that invite you to take part in ancient and contemporary rituals to deepen our connection with each other and with earth,
- Allowing yourself to be touched by the stories and ceremonies of healing and reconciliation,
- Standing in solidarity with groups around the world that are working to heal the wounds of war and conflict,
- Offering your own ideas and inspiration to help heal the past and forge a wholesome future,
- Sharing your experiences with others from around the world, and
- Developing a greater capacity to hold unity-in-diversity as one whole.
Learn more by clicking this link: One World