A free online summit, "Finding Common Ground," takes place August 7-9, and offers a path forward.
This 3-day Finding Common Ground summit shares cutting-edge peace practices for building bridges, closing gaps, and connecting and promoting agents for change who are working to create a comprehensive blueprint for global transformation.
During Finding Common Ground, you’ll discover:
- Deep personal transformation practices to help you open your heart and develop practical (and profound!) expressions of love & compassion for the “other”
- Extraordinary global peacebuilders & the work they're doing to change our world
- Healing deep racial wounds in America & how we can move from tragedy to victory
- The unknown & underlying layers of complexity in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict
- Strategies for building bridges across difference & disagreement
- Ways to talk about power, privilege, & prejudice without creating shame
- How tribal women of Pakistan are using ingenuity, diplomacy, and turning enemies into allies to change entrenched behaviors in families & communities
- How to avoid common pitfalls some organizations fall into in their efforts to increase diversity
- The power of healing beyond violence and trauma… & how inner peace supports your wellbeing
- Your role in bringing racial healing to your community & country so you can make a difference — right now!
- The vital role of women in creating harmony & building a more sustainable future
- How to develop cultural humility, radical healing, and courageous conversations where people can feel both safe and brave!
- The keys to finding hope for peace & justice in these perilous times of rising xenophobia
- An introduction to Nonviolent Communication… providing a structure for speaking up about everyday microaggressions related to gender & race
- That peace is possible — even in war torn areas with longstanding conflicts — through peace activism & tapping into our common humanity
- A groundbreaking multi-disciplinary art project which brought 10,000 people together for healing & reconciliation
- How channeling and creating artwork can transform a war-plagued land into a space of love & light
- A path to becoming a visionary leader & global citizen… and ways to engage in your community as a peacebuilder
- A global network of grassroots visionaries who are committed to “turning the other into a brother”
- That inherent goodness & our collective light can help us overcome the darkness we face as a global family
- Inspiration from leading luminaries who have devoted their lives to creating peace & a sustainable world for all
Registration is free. Click this link to register: Finding Common Ground